~Furby Valentine’s Day Giveaway Extraordinaire~
In honor of
Valentine’s DayLara Croft’s birthday, I’m giving away ten of the extra Furby valentines from my latest video. So if you want a silly little piece of paper from me with something offbeat scrawled on it that you’ll probably lose in like a week, here are the rules for entering/winning:
1. To enter, just favorite or reblog this post. Each is worth one entry. So if you just fave, that’s one. If you just reblog, that’s one. And if you do both, that’s two. (Do you like how I assumed you weren’t smart enough to do that math?)
2. You have to be following me. Because otherwise why do you even want a valentine from me? You can unfollow me after you win. That’s fine. Just at least pretend to care about me for 24 hours.
3. If you’re under 18, you need to get permission from a parent or guardian before entering and giving out your address. By entering, you agree that you’ve done this, and that your parent/guardian is okay with the whole thing.
4. I’ll randomly pick ten winners tomorrow (Feb. 15th, 2014) and make a little post congratulating them. I’ll also send you an “Ask” to tell you that you’ve won, so you should probably have that feature turned on or else I can’t contact you and I’m way too lazy to go snooping around your blog looking for an email address or something. That would be creepy anyway.
5. I’ll send out the cards on Monday. Depending on where you are in the world, it may take them a while to get to you. So, yes, you can be anywhere in the world, as long as you have an address mail comes to.
Thanks for being fabulous and putting up with me over the years! ^_^
If Cerberus, the three-headed dog, guards the entrance to Hades, what do you suppose a three-headed deer is the guardian of? This awesome image of three fallow deer bucks, standing in a perfect row and looking backward at the same moment, was captured in the forests of Lithuania by photographer Renatas Jakaitis. But we prefer to think this photo was taken on the outskirts of the Forbidden Forest.
[via Twisted Sifter]
Vietnamese artist C3nmt created this awesome smiling portrait of the amazing Hayao Miyazaki using elements from his various Studio Ghibli works. From the Princess Mononoke characters that make up his hair, to the My Neighbor Totoro characters in his cheeks, down to the Susuwatari (wandering soot) from Spirited Away that make up his tie, the longer you look at it, the more parts you’ll recognize. It’s a wonderful reminder of the many amazing worlds that Miyazaki has created over the years.
With luck, the previous owners will eventually come back for him.
Follow on Twitter @BadRealtyPhotos.
Contemporary Resort, early 1970’s. I know some people think the orange and yellow plastic trees were tacky, but I thought they were cool, and I still do. They had a fun, colorful Mary Blair quality that went along well with her mural.
I wish I was there, in that place and time.
you’re such as ass catdad
King Lear. Walt Spangler.